- The world is upside down.
- We’re safe here though.
- Our school is closed and will likely be forced to stay that way until we enter a post-vaccine world.
- I’m working on the television series. I cut out the backseats of my Volkswagen and have turned it into a 4-wheeled television studio. (Solar-powered battery chargers, 4K editing suite in the passenger’s seat and a handmade wooden platform with a bed in the back). If there has ever been a lower-budget television series I’d love to know about it. It’s comfortable but I’ll be happy when the temperature goes down.
- You can tune into our free, live online wine tasting /discussion on Sunday nights at 21:00 (9pm) Continental European time. Each week we talk about a different wine from the television series with people from all over the world. Facebook live. Silvestro Silvestori. It’s free, fun and depending on where you are in the world, that excuse you’ve been seeking to open a bottle of wine in a highly inappropriate hour of the day. You’re welcome.
- We were on national television here a few weeks back. We received hundreds of congratulatory emails from all over Italy. Briefly, Anna and I were national rock stars.
- We’re going to be interviewed on the national radio on Monday. Friends have pointed out that I have the perfect face for the medium.
- I’m now tutoring Italian online, in private lessons fitted to your individual level. Write if you’re interested. (It’s not a prerequisite that you drink wine during the lesson but it does help). It’s our only revenue source at the moment so if you do, it really helps. Thank you.
Stay safe. Anna and I love you.